OPERATIONS PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
Operations Planning and Management
SigmaTEK Services can build upon the foundation solutions in SigmaNEST to enhance planning, managing, and reporting processes involving data flowing through the nesting software. Planning and management solutions may include:
is an application designed for machine scheduling and load management, providing:
- Interactive load rebalancing
- Job reassignment
- Dynamic job progress tracking
- Graphical representation of machines load
- Automatic compatibility checking
supports accurate decision making by providing managers with a centralized â€œsnap shotâ€ of up-to-the-minute process data. Example of data available on the dashboard includes:
- How much time is currently loaded on a given machine for a given day
- How much time is remaining on a given Work Order
- How much time is remaining for a given material grade and thickness irrespective of date.
is an application which automatically evaluates current or forecasted demands against set stock sizes to find the best possible material utilization. It can be used to evaluate against a range of material sizes based on some minimum and maximum width and length. Material savings is best applied when evaluated early in the production planning cycle. Benefits include:
- Purchase inventory based on data and not on a â€œguess-timateâ€
- Keep inventory at the most cost efficient level without risking shortages
provides a variety of functionality around quote data, induding the ability to fax, receive, and automatically transition quotes to orders.
For details on operations planning and management solutions, contact the Regional Sales Manager or call 513-674-0005.